Showroom: Royal Road Helvetia, St Pierre, Mauritius
At Carclub, We receive new cars every week! You can search for the cars you need ranging from BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Toyota, Nissan, Honda and many more by Make and model including other criteria to help your experience. You can also chat with us live during office hours, we will respond to you within two hours. Click here to try
To test drive any car before buying, you will need to bring along your drivers license or overseas equivalent. At Carclub, our cars are available for a test drive from our showroom in Royal road, Helvetia, Mauritius. One of our staff will accompany you as you drive around the island. We also encourage you to thoroughly inspect and test drive any of the cars before buying. Interested? contact us
At Carclub, our cars have been thoroughly verified and this is why we offer a two-year warranty on the engine and gearbox. Besides, all our cars are bought through live auctions and we provide our clients with the auction sheet detailing every little aspect of the car.
Carclub offers a 2-year warranty on the engine and gearbox for imported cars only. However, when purchasing a local pre-owned vehicle, do not hesitate to speak to our sales team to enquire about existing dealer warranties if any. For more information about what we guarantee, read our terms and conditions.
For more information about what we guarantee, read our terms and conditions.
We can assure you that we provide the best after-sales service on the island. Our tagline is “WITH YOU ALL THE WAY” and we highly emphasize on delivering a quality service to our clients all the way through till the delivering process. Besides, we have our own high-tech garage based in Motorcity Bagatelle. Our team of highly qualified technicians and mechanical engineers is here to provide quality-driven after-sales services for your car.
For more, Visit Carclub Engineering
It depends all on the car that you would like to drive. On an imported pre-owned vehicle, the average percentage deposit required (inc. VAT) is 30%, meaning the provider of finance will disburse the other remaining 70% directly to us. Our online calculator tool assists you by providing a breakdown of the price ranging from down payments, interest and time period. We connect you directly to the financial institutions/banks for the best service/rates available on the market.
For more information, please our Carclub Finance
Yes, At Car Club we offer personalised services for special features for the car tailored to match your taste. For special orders contact us
Yes, returning citizens and government officials who are eligible for a duty-free certificate do qualify for tax exemption, provided they comply with the regulations of the Mauritius Revenue Authority (MRA), for more info, Click here
At Carclub, our cars are mainly imported from Japan and UK. Moreover, we can also import from any other country provided that the car is right-hand drive. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and therefore, we do not import cars from unreliable and unproven sources.
We recognise buying a car is a big investment. Therefore we guarantee the cars bought from us are not stolen or with falsified mileage and we ensure all paperwork is duly cleared with you in our showroom at Royal Road, Helvetia, Mauritius.
At Car Club, our imported pre-owned cars are thoroughly inspected by our engineering team to ensure that it is safe and in good mechanical condition. Before delivery of the vehicle and as per regulations of Mauritius, all our cars are verified by fitness centers to confirm that it is safe to drive. In doubt? feel free to speak to us and our engineering team will conduct a mechanical check free of charge for you and answer all your questions.
As mentioned above, all our imported pre-owned vehicles come with a 2-year warranty on the engine and gearbox. If ever something goes wrong during or after the warranty period , our team will be here to assist you and make sure your car is back on the road again as soon as possible.
You can read more on our after-sales warranty in terms and conditions.
Carclub doesn’t provide price information for cars in poor condition. Examples of vehicles in poor condition are ones with severe mechanical issues, substantial cosmetic defects, a branded title (such as salvage or flood) and so on. For More Info, Contact us.