Showroom: Royal Road Helvetia, St Pierre, Mauritius

Royal Road Helvetia, St Pierre, Mauritius

Schedule Service


With You All The Way

How It Works

Debt Service Repayments levels

As per the bank of Mauritius, the loan amount payable on a monthly basis by a person shall not exceed 40% of his salary. 

MCIB Report

This report will enable the provider to check whether the applicant has been paying his loans regularly and on time.

Bank Account Maintenance

Effectively, the applicant should know how to manage his money. 

On an imported pre-owned vehicle, the average percentage deposit required (inc. VAT) is 30%, meaning the provider of finance will disburse the remaining 70% directly to us. At present, the average interest rate on the market stands at 7%, although this may vary on a case to case basis and with changes in the PLR (Prime Lending Rate). Once the leasing is approved, we now take over and delivery is to be expected within 5-10 working days. 

Take a look at the leasing simulator above to get an idea of what your monthly repayment will look like.

Loan Calculator
Use our loan calculator to calculate payments over the life of your loan. Enter your information to see how much your monthly payments could be. You can adjust length of loan, down payment and interest rate to see how those changes raise or lower your payments.

Price *

Interest Rate *


Period (months) *

Down Payment


Monthly Payment


Total Interest


Total Payments


Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the seller of this vehicle. Other taxes may apply.

Required Documents

Discover our range of Pre-Owned, Premium, Reconditioned Cars for Sale in Mauritius from Top Brands such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche, Toyota, Honda and more… Visit our Showroom at St Pierre.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.